Do you need a kick up the ar*e?!
Do you work better with someone to answer to?
Join Specific and if you’re willing to put in the graft, we’ll guide you to transforming your body.
Whether your want to boost physical performance making you faster, stronger and more powerful for sport
You want to become a lean & toned, looking good and feeling crackin’..
We’ll provide a training programme to follow and eating guidelines to suit your goals.
Lift It. – group training with a difference.
- You’re assigned your own programme to suit you and your goals – no ‘one size fits all’ workout.
- We limit the numbers on the session to only eight members, to make sure that you get the best from the sessions.
- You don’t need to be an athlete to train like one. We’re open to anyone who’s keen.
- We have volleyballers, nurses, footballers and librarians who Lift It. together.
- We conduct testing each month to give you tangible proof of your development.
- Testing covers strength and body measurements, such as your body-fat percentage. This is a much more accurate indicator of how your body composition changes as oppose to overall body-weight.
Try it for a month, if you don’t like it we’ll just shake hands, say goodbye and refund your money. Simple.
We want you in on three of the sessions below.
You don’t need to be a strict night time or morning person, you can chop and change sessions to suit your own work/life schedule.
- Mondays to Friday 6:30am, 9:30am & 6:30pm
- Saturday 8am
Sessions are 60 mins long.
As well as being given real life and practical nutrition guidelines, we stay in touch directly with all of our Lift It crew to make sure that you’re sticking to the plan outside of the sessions…..and sometimes to give you a wee nudge to ask where you’ve been and to get back in!
Membership: £125 per month (Direct Debit). – Less than you’d spend on a takeaways in a month.
A twice per week option is available for people who play sport and have other training & playing commitments. £100.
Please contact us with any queries – there’s no such thing as a stupid question.
PS: On street parking available.